Refer to the following for the study of a foreign language:

(1) NTU Language Center, Foreign Language Division:
  • Authorized by government organizations to process foreign language studies for civil servants and teachers.
  • Provides assistance to individuals of the society in the study of foreign languages.
  • Research and compile course material for foreign language studies.
  • Handles all other issues relevant to training and research of foreign language studies.
FacebookTwitter Google+ Plurk Print Friendly